Dining and Bars
The Hibiscus Restaurant offers full English Breakfasts; International & Creole cuisine; Barbecues; Themed buffets & Table D'hôte menus.
- The Mango Terrace Bar and Grill offers mouth watering a la carte lunch and dinner menu.
- The Coconut Bar is situated in the Coco de Mer lounge.
- Black Parrot Bar - private bar in the junior suite wing.
- In-Room Dining
Live entertainment is provided several nights weekly.
We prefer gentlemen to wear long trousers to dinner. Children's menus, vegetarian meals and certain deitary requirements can be requested.
Beach and Pools
Flanked by several small, private beaches forming part of the large bay at Anse Bois de Rose. Prevailing winds and tides can cause a buildup of seaweed during certain times of the year (typically, from time to time during the May to October period), however, guests always have access to ample sun-bathing areas; large sand-terraces; palm tree strung hammocks, and sun loungers.
The two magnificient pools, one in the unique shape of a Coco de Mer, overlook the Indian Ocean and are considered to be amongst the finest on Praslin. Complimentary shuttle trnsfers to Anse Lazio beach are available to our guests several times weekly. Guests can either stroll or use the hotel's bicycles to access the many private sandy coves that dot this side of the island.
Sports & Leisure Facilities:
- Two pools (fresh water) and sun terraces
- Hammocks & loungers
- Kiddies paddling pool
- Non-motorized water sports
- Mini golf (putt-putt or Crazy Golf)
- Guided nature trail
- Library and Internet facility
- Shuttle bus to Anse Lazio
- Giant Chess
- Tennis Court (daytime use)
- Gym room
- Bicycles and Snorkeling equipement at a nominal charge.
- Beach towels are availables for use free of charge.
- A souvenir boutique is located at Coco de Mer Hotel.
- Car hire and Excursion desks.